jueves, septiembre 13, 2007

LISTEN TO MORRISEY

On returning,
I can't believe this world is still turning,
The pressure's on,
Because the pleasure hasn't gone
And I'm, Not sorry for,
For the things I've done....
The woman of my dreams,
She, She never came along
The woman of my dreams, Well, There never was one And I'm, Not sorry for, For the things I've said... There's a wild man in my head, There's a wild man In my head



Monday - humiliation,
Tuesday - suffocation,
Wednesday - condescension,
Thursday- is pathetic
By Friday life has killed me,
By Friday life has killed me, Oh pretty one,
Oh pretty one.Why did you give me so much desire,
when there is nowhere I can go to offload this desire?




She told me she loved me, Which means,
She must be insane

They said they respect me, Which means,
Their judgement is crazy
He said he wants to befriend me, Which means,
He can't possibly know me

So how can anybody possibly think they know how I feel, Everybody look, See pain, And walk away

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal